Veriton produces bespoke software and provides consultancy, based around the Oracle technology platform. Activities have included:
- the creation of a large Oracle 8/9i data warehouse for
the UK's leading Loyalty Programme to provide a Management Decision
- supply of Oracle licences and support to private companies (from start-ups to mid-sized), Colleges of Further Education and Local Government,
- development of a product for converting data from AS/400 (IBM iSeries) to
- Technical Audits such as, an electricity company's NHHDC
system, and a global telecommunication company's new installation management system,
- developing intranet, extranet and internet sites with dynamic
content generated from the database.
- consultancy for Oracle Application Server, primarily high-availability architectures for call centre applications and demanding websites
Veriton has clients across the UK including London, Sussex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Somerset and Dorset.
We moved to the offices on Bridge Road Business Park at
the start of 1999 and then on to Westfield House at the start of 2004.
Veriton Limited is a privately owned company, formed in 1996.
Registered office: Westfield House, Horsecastles, Sherborne DT9 3HD
Registered in England: number 3221692.
VAT number: GB 675 6872 77
to contact us