All customers want an IT partner who 'speaks their language'. This usually means two aspects:
- having an understanding of their business processes: how their industry operates, how they differentiate themselves from their competitors and adapt to commercial constraints, such as government regulation.
- being confortable their industry-specific jargon and terminology: all businesses come with a degree of shorthand phrases and acronyms, whether that is Lean, PNRs, SKUs, or CoS.
The technologies that Veriton uses are predominantly cross-sector. However we pride ourselves in our ability to get up to speed quickly with your business environment and have worked in:
- Electricity industry (e.g. HH, NHH, MV90)
- Banking and insurance (e.g. TIA)
- Local government
- Travel and tourism (e.g. GDS)
We are usually hired by the IT or Business Transformation departments, but are often involved with teams from:
- Finance and procurement
- Marketing and channels
- Operations - contact centre and online
By working with Veriton you can call on pragmatic advice, as well as benefit from our experience of IT best practice in other sectors.
We work for a range of companies and organisations, typically based in UK, who usually have 500-1000 seat contact centres and/or demanding websites. Some of our customers include:
References and case studies are available on request. With prior arrangement most of our customers are happy to discuss our work too.
You may also be interested in our observations of common call-centre and website operational challenges.